30 Bananas a Day!

VeggieGrinder's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Follow up:My reaction wasn't from the B12! However, I am allergic to saw dust. Best…"

VeggieGrinder replied May 23, 2015 to B12 vitamin causing rash?

10 May 23, 2015
Reply by VeggieGrinder

"I had similar doubts when starting this lifestyle. Turns out, b12 isn't found in pla…"

VeggieGrinder replied May 23, 2015 to B12 vitamin causing rash?

10 May 23, 2015
Reply by VeggieGrinder

"I'll have to try that out. The hives cleared up where they were, but spread to my ey…"

VeggieGrinder replied May 7, 2015 to B12 vitamin causing rash?

10 May 23, 2015
Reply by VeggieGrinder

"I get it at whole foods/vitamin cottage. The exact bottle is.... http://country-lif…"

VeggieGrinder replied May 6, 2015 to B12 vitamin causing rash?

10 May 23, 2015
Reply by VeggieGrinder

"Hey Lucie, I'm just taking the B12 as a precaution. Though, as a Vegan I'm pretty su…"

VeggieGrinder replied May 6, 2015 to B12 vitamin causing rash?

10 May 23, 2015
Reply by VeggieGrinder

"These are the tips I've received from long-term RT4 eaters that have really helped…"

VeggieGrinder replied Apr 19, 2015 to Help!! Need nutrition guidance

6 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by NikkyDice

"I agree with Stephanie, I think you should be up to speed with your metabolism by no…"

VeggieGrinder replied Apr 19, 2015 to How long do you need to restrict calories for to damage your metabolism?

10 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Sophia Goh

"I've had 10 dates 6 bananas and a handful of strawberries so far :) It's wise to no…"

VeggieGrinder replied Apr 19, 2015 to What did you eat today?

17 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Sydney Walton

"I'd say it all depends on your background. I'm currently on day 15 of doing this lif…"

VeggieGrinder replied Apr 16, 2015 to Dark circles under eyes, excessive sweating

11 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Sammy Thompson

"It's a lot like trying to quit smoking but standing outside with the smokers. It'll…"

VeggieGrinder replied Apr 16, 2015 to As a newbie, any tips on how to not give into temptations?

14 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Shaunnanagins

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Jun 21
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Jun 21
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service