30 Bananas a Day!

Love's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Try cutting nuts completely out, they should exacerbate pancreatic problems and anxi…"

Love replied Aug 24, 2012 to I wish I could do 811.

12 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Gone

"How are you eating? Are there fruit trees? Are you eating? Bad economy. Set up so so…"

Love replied Aug 9, 2012 to So I went to the doctor to try and get my B12 checked...

10 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Ruby

"Dry kibble may have more artificial chemical preservatives than canned. What are you…"

Love replied Aug 9, 2012 to Hypothyroidism in Dogs

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Alexandra R.

"Get this, the first nutrition center not only said I should eat meat, but they speci…"

Love replied Jul 15, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

"For chi stagnation I would think meditating and imagining your energy moving through…"

Love replied Jul 15, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

"Eat what you want to eat (HCRV) and utilize sun, clays, fresh air, sleep, yogas etc.…"

Love replied Jul 14, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

"He climbs up into trees sixty hours a week? Does he feel like he needs to work out m…"

Love replied Jun 15, 2012 to Husband works 12 hours outside... should he work out still when he gets home?

12 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by ednshell

"Have you ever heard that when you have an injury and it bleeds, the blood washes it…"

Love replied Jan 17, 2012 to Does anybody know if Douglas Graham is taking B12 shots?

29 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Rawbert

"What do you think of exercise for her and water therapies? I think they may be key b…"

Love replied Jan 17, 2012 to Lymph nodes removed. Prognosis for best health to expect?

7 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Love

"But cuts heal naturally. Injections don't bleed out. "

Love replied Jan 12, 2012 to Does anybody know if Douglas Graham is taking B12 shots?

29 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Rawbert

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
3 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service