30 Bananas a Day!

Beige Pinecone's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool yea my candida is doing fine its very slow healing but you know im not to the p…"

Beige Pinecone replied Jan 1, 2015 to Candida not going away

25 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Nakd Nutrition

"Did you notice if toothpastes with a sugary taste would affect your candida slightly?"

Beige Pinecone replied Dec 31, 2014 to Candida not going away

25 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Nakd Nutrition

"very inspiring story man, about how long did it take you to get well and can you eat…"

Beige Pinecone replied Dec 15, 2014 to Candida not going away

25 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Nakd Nutrition

"they digest pretty well for me and yea im sure its not as ideal as maybe leafy green…"

Beige Pinecone replied Nov 30, 2014 to How long before you get high oxalate poisoning?

4 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Beige Pinecone

"got it thanks"

Beige Pinecone replied Nov 30, 2014 to How long before you get high oxalate poisoning?

4 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Beige Pinecone

"yea im kinda in the same boat as you except i dont have access to variety of many fr…"

Beige Pinecone replied Nov 8, 2014 to Any recommendations for a good Vegan Probiotic

7 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Sun Fruit Dan

"Ohh ok i understand now that sorta makes sense too"

Beige Pinecone replied Nov 8, 2014 to Bananas with black tint less or more dark...why?

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Beige Pinecone

"this makes little sense, try explaining it better lol"

Beige Pinecone replied Nov 8, 2014 to Bananas with black tint less or more dark...why?

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Beige Pinecone

"yea i just tried with the refined sugar and it made my dermatitis flare a bit not mu…"

Beige Pinecone replied Nov 5, 2014 to Using refined sugars on banana island?

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Beige Pinecone

"no they are clearly ripe its just they were most likely picked way too earlier thus…"

Beige Pinecone replied Nov 5, 2014 to Using refined sugars on banana island?

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Beige Pinecone

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service