30 Bananas a Day!

Jasmine Marie Lynch's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"me too, thanks"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Apr 17, 2013 to I think I finally understand dietary thermogenesis!! IT RAWKS!!

20 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Brad Ramsay

"it's still worth it. everything is worth it. freelee is doing what she feels is righ…"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Apr 17, 2013 to A plea to Matt Monarch & David Wolfe to stop selling products of cruelty, please sign petition

63 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by A2I

"you should definitely stay off it for many reasons. i am speaking from experienc. yo…"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Apr 17, 2013 to should i go off birth control?

9 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jasmine Marie Lynch

"unbelievable! some times i don't even know how to process this information. it was o…"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Apr 9, 2013 to Have you seen this!? MONSANTO PROTECTION ACT

13 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Heloise

"good response"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Mar 29, 2013 to Something feels wrong. Too wrong. Need some advice. Please!

58 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by ag

"no what?"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Mar 22, 2013 to Vitamin B12 shots

20 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Linda K

"eat dates!"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Mar 22, 2013 to An avocado a day.

13 Mar 22, 2013

"every modern day conventional diet is. we dont get access to the microbes that provi…"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Mar 21, 2013 to B12???

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by cb

"the yound stuff isn't so much actually...."

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Mar 18, 2013 to cronometer doesn't have young coconut meat

5 Mar 18, 2013

"thanks, i'll just add it. i've been using a different cal counting app so i didn't k…"

Jasmine Marie Lynch replied Mar 18, 2013 to cronometer doesn't have young coconut meat

5 Mar 18, 2013

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
2 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
8 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service