30 Bananas a Day!

Ellen Maria's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats on the new job! And 130$ is a plenty. I do LFRV on about 50$ a week and so…"

Ellen Maria replied May 18, 2010 to Salvation

9 May 18, 2010
Reply by Wonderlust

"Some of mine have done this (mostly green on the stems and a little down the fruit,…"

Ellen Maria replied May 17, 2010 to green bananas with black spots

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by jamielor

"A lot of people have recommened to me .."grain damage"...is that the one? To tell…"

Ellen Maria replied May 13, 2010 to Begun reading "The 80/10/10 diet" ...Inconsistant arguements? ...

64 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Seren

"I still think his using the childs instincts as an argument was pretty weak...Especi…"

Ellen Maria replied May 13, 2010 to Begun reading "The 80/10/10 diet" ...Inconsistant arguements? ...

64 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Seren

"Aaah. I see."

64 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Seren

"About the tools and the child analaogy...I thought the argument was weak...I mean...…"

Ellen Maria replied May 12, 2010 to Begun reading "The 80/10/10 diet" ...Inconsistant arguements? ...

64 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Seren

"Im sorry I have to run out and cant read the whole post but Are you getting any raw…"

Ellen Maria replied May 12, 2010 to UGHH, I am so confused!

28 May 14, 2010
Reply by Pippa Partooschkey

"Do you feel like you "have" to ...or do you "want" to...I mean do you like them?"

Ellen Maria replied May 12, 2010 to Begun reading "The 80/10/10 diet" ...Inconsistant arguements? ...

64 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Seren

"I get what your saying, I should just leave it alone and not worry about it because…"

64 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Seren

"Haha...wheather.. just call me a FRUITcake"

64 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Seren

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
5 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
5 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
5 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
6 hours ago
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
6 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
21 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
yesterday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service