30 Bananas a Day!

Ela's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"  I'm a B negative. Maybe that's why bananas aren't working so well for me right now…"

Ela replied Jun 24, 2011 to What's your blood type?

70 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dr Joberry Sweet

"  You go, Richie--Sounds like you're on to something! I hope the experimentation pro…"

Ela replied Jun 9, 2011 to I can't eat nightshades, but really miss tomatoes. Replacement ideas?

26 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Brian Greco

"yup--tamarillos are nightshades too. But they would be great as dressings..."

Ela replied Jun 8, 2011 to I can't eat nightshades, but really miss tomatoes. Replacement ideas?

26 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Brian Greco

"Good luck! I think you're right your body will tell you fast."

Ela replied Jun 8, 2011 to I can't eat nightshades, but really miss tomatoes. Replacement ideas?

26 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Brian Greco

"  Hey Richie--if you add some basil, celery, or whatever, to your pureed mango, it d…"

Ela replied Jun 7, 2011 to I can't eat nightshades, but really miss tomatoes. Replacement ideas?

26 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Brian Greco

"  Yes, ripeness definitely makes a huge difference. But last fall, I was at my in-la…"

Ela replied Jun 6, 2011 to I can't eat nightshades, but really miss tomatoes. Replacement ideas?

26 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Brian Greco

"  Peppers are nightshades too, unfortunately ;( I actually have a much worse time wi…"

Ela replied Jun 6, 2011 to I can't eat nightshades, but really miss tomatoes. Replacement ideas?

26 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Brian Greco

"  I have to agree with everyone who's already pointed out the variability with ripen…"

Ela replied May 27, 2011 to What fruit or vegetable do you actually HATE?

263 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"  Thanks, Radiance--the small independent schools is a wonderful idea for another so…"

Ela replied May 24, 2011 to Former Fruit Fairy Coming Full Circle

29 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Moglie

"Oh, small world! I lived in Puna--on and around the Papaya Farms Road area! You too?"

Ela replied May 22, 2011 to Former Fruit Fairy Coming Full Circle

29 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Moglie

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service