30 Bananas a Day!

Katy Doyle's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"About a month, to find my groove with the smoothies. Once that got consistent, it wa…"

Katy Doyle replied Mar 25, 2015 to Super Tired and fast hart rate after 10 banana smoothie.. any-one had the same as detox symptoms?

10 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Bart M

"I know my body had to adjust to the new amount of fructose my body was suddenly gett…"

Katy Doyle replied Mar 25, 2015 to Super Tired and fast hart rate after 10 banana smoothie.. any-one had the same as detox symptoms?

10 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Bart M

"I am still detoxing, I think. I came from the SAD and being morbidly obese. I am sti…"

Katy Doyle replied Oct 16, 2014 to Deoderant

9 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Tricia Li

"Well, I tried making my own with baking soda and cocoa butter. Which irritated my pi…"

Katy Doyle replied Oct 16, 2014 to Deoderant

9 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Tricia Li

"I live in Kentucky and I am in love with my local farmers market. Local apples are m…"

Katy Doyle replied Oct 16, 2014 to Need to move outta Nebraska! Tell me where to go!?

15 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Malarkey Jones

"I was on pills for high blood pressure, allergies, depression, and anxiety before I…"

Katy Doyle replied Oct 16, 2014 to High Cholesterol Vegan

17 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Dr Joberry Sweet

"Durianrider makes great points!"

Katy Doyle replied Oct 9, 2014 to I'm a High Carb Vegan and my Boyfriend is a Meat-eater, Help!

82 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Banana Blueberry

"It is tough, especially when you don't have many vegan friends IRL. We're kind of in…"

Katy Doyle replied Jul 12, 2014 to HELP! I keep falling off the wagon :(

9 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Katy Doyle

"I live in the US, too. I don't trust any of the corn products around here to be non-…"

Katy Doyle replied Apr 12, 2014 to Is corn pasta GMO?

14 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by ednshell

"I got two that looked like that out of 5 pounds of mangoes. So I think I got my mone…"

Katy Doyle replied Apr 10, 2014 to What is wrong with this Mango?

3 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Windlord

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Worried about my cadence.
9 hours ago
Paul Wieringa replied to Francisca's discussion Should I Eat before or after riding?!?
9 hours ago
Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion First Crash! Advice on keeping it together during recovery.
9 hours ago
Paul Wieringa posted a discussion
9 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
Monday
Stephen James's photo was featured
Monday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Apr 19

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service