30 Bananas a Day!

Taka's Discussions (792)

Discussions Replied To (707) Replies Latest Activity

"270g of dry brown rice should equate to 1000kcal (-1kcal). According to crono 4 cups…"

Taka replied Dec 1, 2016 to WTF is 1000cals worth of rice?

6 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Jacob Jones

"+1 though i think this is most definitely a troll judging by his avatar (which i as…"

Taka replied Dec 1, 2016 to Switching from high carb to low carb

5 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Milos Stepita

"lol, sorry for misreading."

Taka replied Nov 27, 2016 to WOrms in wiggeling in my anus

22 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Sqwilliam97

"What the hell, eat meat? are you kidding me?, as far as i know that's the cause rath…"

Taka replied Nov 26, 2016 to WOrms in wiggeling in my anus

22 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Sqwilliam97

"the reason i didn't interfere and didn't know what to do was because there was obvio…"

Taka replied Nov 24, 2016 to How to deal with sadistic bastards (cats).

5 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by ednshell

"I don't want anyone to rule me."

Taka replied Nov 11, 2016 to Congrats on Donald Trump victory.

11 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Paul Wieringa

"i don't think so.. though most if not all apples you find in most stores aren't comp…"

Taka replied Oct 30, 2016 to Apple? Can you ripen as much as banana? Very soft apple pulp

7 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by ednshell

"What are you talking about, about ripening on the tree? cause as far as i know apple…"

Taka replied Oct 30, 2016 to Apple? Can you ripen as much as banana? Very soft apple pulp

7 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by ednshell

"i can't help you i guess, but i also can't there with my mind that someone of your w…"

Taka replied Jul 25, 2016 to Can`t lose weight on cooked carbs no matter what I do :(

20 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by FruitHunter

"What are those physical inconveniences if i may ask, and why are they related to the…"

Taka replied Jul 24, 2016 to Can`t lose weight on cooked carbs no matter what I do :(

20 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by FruitHunter

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"HIGH TREE-ZIN! MCKABE, LISA PAYJE & SHIFTY ADAM COLLUDED WITH FOREIGN ASSETS IN THEIR COUP ATTEMPT! #truth #light#now http://bit.ly/2VaavBZ"
12 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
Friday
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
Feb 5

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service