30 Bananas a Day!

Christina Bolton's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I found out I was low magnesium about 6 months ago, supplementing has helped me a lo…"

Christina Bolton replied Mar 17, 2016 to Magnesium Deficiency

40 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by The Dutchman

"Dr. Greger from nutrition facts said that eating large amounts of fruit wasn't found…"

Christina Bolton replied Jul 24, 2015 to Elephant in the room -- Liver Health

48 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Daniel Pinkus

"I used to be pretty depressed and I thought it was just who I was until I started ea…"

Christina Bolton replied Jul 24, 2015 to I dont feel good. I feel like commiting suicide and I am a loser. Candida, depression, loneliness stress.

13 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Georgia Scott

"My body tells me when I eat too much fat and I literally get breakouts on my face th…"

Christina Bolton replied Apr 24, 2015 to Acne after over a year on raw

1 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Christina Bolton

"Thanks again everyone! I feel so much better after reading all the information about…"

Christina Bolton replied Oct 25, 2013 to Is Salt really that bad?

34 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rixxon

"For my Bananas is usually takes 3-5 days and I like to keep them in the car for a da…"

Christina Bolton replied Oct 18, 2013 to How long does it take for bananas to ripe usually?

6 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Daffy

"I'm pretty sure it's addicting, so hopefully after a month or 2 it will be easier. W…"

Christina Bolton replied Oct 17, 2013 to Is Salt really that bad?

34 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rixxon

"I've been raw vegan for a year now and 811 strictly for the last month. I have had m…"

Christina Bolton replied Oct 17, 2013 to Is Salt really that bad?

34 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rixxon

"Thanks everyone for the support! I feel much better about not eating salt and now I…"

Christina Bolton replied Oct 16, 2013 to Is Salt really that bad?

34 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rixxon

"This is a great resource, thank you! It's great to have the facts straight especiall…"

Christina Bolton replied Oct 15, 2013 to Is Salt really that bad?

34 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rixxon

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Wednesday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by