30 Bananas a Day!

Amanda Leigh Nama's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I am going to simply ask this (Sorry if this is considered a hijack to this thread,…"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Feb 13, 2014 to How to argue that we are biologically designed as Frugivores to "Creationism" believers?

277 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Reeshunleashed

"I totally understand you! haha! I was raised in a evangelical christian setting, and…"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Feb 13, 2014 to How to argue that we are biologically designed as Frugivores to "Creationism" believers?

277 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Reeshunleashed

"Well the first thing that came to mind was that, in the Garden of Eden, they only at…"

277 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Reeshunleashed

"we can only unplug and plug into what we do want ! the matrix isn't a bad thing; it…"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Jul 10, 2013 to Why AREN'T Christians vegan?

183 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Laura Marie

"Honestly my parents probably spend like 200-300 a week sometimes on me and my sister…"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Jul 1, 2013 to stressed about the financial aspect of becoming hcrv

59 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Bart M

"just rinse them if you really mind. i don't ever notice bugs so i just eat them once…"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Jul 1, 2013 to little tiny bugs on blackberries

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Danny

"I always have dreams about eating weird food. sometimes its good stuff, sometimes it…"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Jun 28, 2013 to Having Dreams About Eating Non-811 Food Anyone??

29 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh Nama

"I hear that they can be irradiated and also sprayed after they are picked with diffe…"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Jun 8, 2013 to Organic ??

7 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Amber

"it can be really beautiful if it is timed perfectly with your intentions of self lov…"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Jun 7, 2013 to ahem... masturbating

11 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Windlord

"haha yeah but i love it:) never feelin bad for eating lots and lots now"

Amanda Leigh Nama replied Jun 7, 2013 to Watermelon = tons more cal

18 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by apple@li

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
6 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
22 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service