30 Bananas a Day!

Zac's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I am also interested in replies for this, I am considering moving to Hawaii as well.…"

Zac replied May 11, 2013 to Fruit prices in Hawaii

5 May 12, 2013
Reply by Nathan

"I'm still transitioning and I give myself around an hour to eat each banana meal. If…"

Zac replied Apr 18, 2013 to Am I going to get over having to force down bananas???

8 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by VortexGrrl

"I'd definitely recommend looking into buying bananas by the case. I like to buy two…"

Zac replied Apr 17, 2013 to How to have enough ripe bananas laying around every day?

13 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by SimplyFruit

"Try it without bananas, it'll make a big difference. I'm not a huge fan of bananas +…"

Zac replied Apr 16, 2013 to how to make daterade?

9 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Perry Fullerton

"It's quite unlikely to be protein deprived without also being calorie deprived. Eat…"

Zac replied Apr 13, 2013 to Hello.. I'm new! Be gentle!

20 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Sunshine

"LOL"

Zac replied Apr 11, 2013 to How animals eat their food

3 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh Nama

"I'm also interested in knowing where people are getting them online. I have yet to f…"

Zac replied Apr 9, 2013 to Where do you get your Medjool dates online???

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Dr Joberry Sweet

"Definitely follow your taste buds! Like Sebastian said it could be your body asking…"

Zac replied Apr 9, 2013 to Why does my body feel like it can't eat anymore fruit?

17 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Gwendolyn Seablossom

"Because juice from nature's own ripe and delicious fruits just doesn't taste good wi…"

Zac replied Apr 7, 2013 to Naked Juice?

33 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"Probably because you're adjusting to eating so much at once. Eating 10 bananas at on…"

Zac replied Apr 7, 2013 to Eyes Tired after Eating Bananas

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Marc Solar

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
yesterday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by