30 Bananas a Day!

Debbie's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Do not eat grains or dairy! Fat is only a problem if you eat gluten. I am almost fiv…"

Debbie replied Apr 30, 2013 to I just discovered I have gallstones!

63 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Daniel J LaZor

"For some reason, losing weight quickly can cause one to develop gall stones or sympt…"

Debbie replied Apr 17, 2012 to How to get rid of gallstones ?

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"I may have something for you. I sent you a friend request so we can exchange email a…"

Debbie replied Apr 17, 2012 to Anyone need an employee? au pair? etc?

14 May 4, 2012
Reply by Bristol

"Maybe your mom would be willing to sit down and watch this video with you. http://w…"

Debbie replied Apr 16, 2012 to Confused, frustrated and a little bit angry!

21 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Sigrid Holth

"Hi Joyful, We recently adopted our foster daughter that we got at 3 months old.  Unf…"

Debbie replied Apr 16, 2012 to Baby Formula for Foster Baby

23 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Joyful

"I have a large walk-in pantry and I use a lot of the shelves to store my fruit. It i…"

Debbie replied Mar 7, 2012 to LFRV Customized Kitchen Wish-List

11 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Willow Laughs

"It seems you are pretty low on calories. I could not get through the morning on only…"

Debbie replied Mar 6, 2012 to Going Backwards

8 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Farrar

"Hmm. I have the opposite. Whenever I go off of 80 10 10 I can no longer wear cheap e…"

Debbie replied Mar 6, 2012 to Jewelry leaves dark markings on neck, never happened til recently.

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Debbie

"White coating is usually detox. If more parts of your mouth become white, then I wou…"

Debbie replied Mar 6, 2012 to two weeks on 8-1-1... and i'm hurtin'

15 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Nexterra

"The first time I gave my daughter salted food, at 15 months, she immediately threw i…"

Debbie replied Mar 5, 2012 to It's not the cooked carbs that I crave. It's the....

29 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Danny Nelson

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
13 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
16 hours ago
allie posted a photo
16 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service