30 Bananas a Day!

raw~vegan~runner's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"SS its hard to get a straight answer on this board, I find, when it comes to genuine…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Jan 15, 2012 to Raw food for improved immunity

4 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by SoulSparkled

"Wow. You are a FAR better person than I am...I think my head would have exploded if…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Aug 8, 2010 to I feel attacked and don't know what to do.

48 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Marcus Norberg

"Kristie, I am so sorry...:( that breaks my heart. My dear, dear friend was diagnosed…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Aug 4, 2010 to Are you KIDDING me?

28 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Kristie

"Just so you know, Armour Thyroid comes from a pig...it is natural, but not vegan. It…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Aug 4, 2010 to Did you get off any meds by eating lfrv?

23 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by casey

"Just remember, *science* also says we only use 10% of our BIG brains. So, we are goi…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Aug 3, 2010 to Are you KIDDING me?

28 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Kristie

"SuperCuke, you are totally on to something...Japan and China are mostly vegetarian a…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Aug 3, 2010 to Are you KIDDING me?

28 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Kristie

"I cannot believe that this would happen. I have 2 sons both intact (we also don't va…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Aug 1, 2010 to Circumcision to become mandatory in the United States?

20 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jared Six

"Have you ever had your thyroid checked? Not saying that is the issue, but hyperthyro…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Aug 1, 2010 to HR still on the moon.

37 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Grok

"I would say what Swayze suggested was a pretty good start! I also have CFIDS and am…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Jun 17, 2009 to newbie to exercise - hope you can help

7 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by catalyst

"So...this is another one of those threads NOT bashing someone else in the raw food m…"

raw~vegan~runner replied Jun 17, 2009 to OMG! OMG! David Wolfe has another amazing way for me to be "SUPERhuman"

61 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Mark

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
yesterday
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Sunday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Sunday
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Sunday
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10
Profile IconSean, Magdalena, George Gagnon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 9
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 5
Peter's photo was featured
Jun 4
Profile IconRuby, linhle11, 13thMoon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 4

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service