30 Bananas a Day!

Rose von Vegan's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting about this.There's also the Animal Rights Conference in Luxembour…"

Rose von Vegan replied Jun 24, 2012 to International Animal Rights Gathering

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Hylas

"Ha, massively old post. :)I now live in Hamburg, Germany (well, am properly, officia…"

Rose von Vegan replied Jun 22, 2012 to New raw-foodie / LFRV in the Netherlands...

3 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Rose von Vegan

"*BUMP*Think of the bees, please!"

Rose von Vegan replied Apr 27, 2012 to 24 hours to save the bees!

1 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Rose von Vegan

"Looks like it has been answered: fluid retention now over, due to reduced fat and sa…"

Rose von Vegan replied Apr 20, 2012 to Thinning faces, Omega 3 where fat is stored

21 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Alison Olhava

"Thank you. :)"

Rose von Vegan replied Apr 20, 2012 to Thinning faces, Omega 3 where fat is stored

21 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Alison Olhava

"Okay. No problem. :)Fluid retention is something I had not considered. I was vegan b…"

21 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Alison Olhava

"Uhh, I think you've completely misunderstood me... because that comment does not mak…"

21 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Alison Olhava

"Ah THAT's what you mean... so my face was not so much fat, but retaining fluid as a…"

21 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Alison Olhava

"I don't mind it (I look better), but want to know what about our diet is causing it.…"

21 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Alison Olhava

"BRILLIANT advice! Urm, not needed for me, but it is really good. You inspired me -…"

Rose von Vegan replied Apr 1, 2012 to How I paid off a college loan in less than one year

35 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Tobias

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
yesterday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by