30 Bananas a Day!

Victoria Chii's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an awesome thread! This information greatly helps me out and makes perfect s…"

Victoria Chii replied Jan 6, 2014 to Acne and scars =(

18 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Amber Page

"Thank you so much for the information on this, btw c: This is such a productive thre…"

Victoria Chii replied Nov 20, 2013 to WANT TO LIVE OFF THE GRID IN AN ABUNDANT FRUIT FOREST?

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"A little bit! I don't think you can stay at those organizations though if you want t…"

Victoria Chii replied Nov 20, 2013 to WANT TO LIVE OFF THE GRID IN AN ABUNDANT FRUIT FOREST?

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"yeah, all of the videos of me are a robot, actually. both of my facebook pages are r…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"It's really awesome to hear your feedback on this subject. I am going to go to my fr…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"Also, thank you for your feedback! I need all of the skepticism I can get! haha. It'…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"I guess it is different for me as I am going over specifically for the work. My goal…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"Just posted further down on the thread! sorry for the late response. c:"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"I apologize for taking a while to respond >.< i try not to get onto the intern…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"Hello, all! The gist of what you need to know is the institutes name: Paititi! their…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service