30 Bananas a Day!

Victoria Chii's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an awesome thread! This information greatly helps me out and makes perfect s…"

Victoria Chii replied Jan 6, 2014 to Acne and scars =(

18 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Amber Page

"Thank you so much for the information on this, btw c: This is such a productive thre…"

Victoria Chii replied Nov 20, 2013 to WANT TO LIVE OFF THE GRID IN AN ABUNDANT FRUIT FOREST?

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"A little bit! I don't think you can stay at those organizations though if you want t…"

Victoria Chii replied Nov 20, 2013 to WANT TO LIVE OFF THE GRID IN AN ABUNDANT FRUIT FOREST?

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"yeah, all of the videos of me are a robot, actually. both of my facebook pages are r…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"It's really awesome to hear your feedback on this subject. I am going to go to my fr…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"Also, thank you for your feedback! I need all of the skepticism I can get! haha. It'…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"I guess it is different for me as I am going over specifically for the work. My goal…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"Just posted further down on the thread! sorry for the late response. c:"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"I apologize for taking a while to respond >.< i try not to get onto the intern…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

"Hello, all! The gist of what you need to know is the institutes name: Paititi! their…"

40 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Vegmail

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
17 hours ago
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
17 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
17 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
18 hours ago
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
18 hours ago
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday
Alexis Bassard left a comment for Elliot David Manning
Monday
Elliot David Manning and Alexis Bassard are now friends
Monday
Alexis Bassard posted a status
"I'm going on a fasting cleanse"
Monday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service