30 Bananas a Day!

Adam Mc's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Marisa! Yeah I have thought about road bikes, a lot. My main focus is being abl…"

Adam Mc replied Aug 3, 2014 to Cycling U.S. over-winter, S+SW. Seeking compainions and pitstops.

3 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"+1 to being subtle. Best possible advice. The less your family knows, the better. O…"

Adam Mc replied Jul 16, 2014 to New Vegan Looking for Friends/Mentors

13 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Phyllis Pascazio

"I currently live in the midwest too.  (Illinois) And I gotta say... Arizona stole m…"

Adam Mc replied Jun 30, 2014 to Need to move outta Nebraska! Tell me where to go!?

15 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Malarkey Jones

"I take the "boosting immunity" arguments with a grain of salt. Actually I don't use…"

Adam Mc replied Jun 30, 2014 to What do you think of mushrooms on the vegan diet?

26 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Vegan Incline

"congratulations on making some headway with your family.  You are obviously doing a…"

Adam Mc replied Jun 25, 2014 to Raw till 4 causing family issues, pls help!

28 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Colette Suzume

"http://www.30bananasaday.com/profiles/blogs/the-shocking-truth-about-colonics-and-en…"

Adam Mc replied Jun 24, 2014 to Okay I can't stand this anymore, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

59 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by ednshell

"Enemas are prohibited here.  Find a different website to discuss quackery. Take thes…"

Adam Mc replied Jun 24, 2014 to Okay I can't stand this anymore, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

59 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by ednshell

"LOL.  you're kidding me right? so.. it's now blatantly obvious why you are strugglin…"

59 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by ednshell

"... and now we know the cause of your digestion problems. Anything else you're leav…"

59 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by ednshell

"It is black and white.  She should refuse to eat animal products, period. At the age…"

Adam Mc replied Jun 24, 2014 to Raw till 4 causing family issues, pls help!

28 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Colette Suzume

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service