30 Bananas a Day!

KillrrNerd69's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"No, we are animals. Unless you are making a Matrix Agent Smith reference that we are…"

KillrrNerd69 replied May 11, 2014 to BUT ANIMALS EAT MEAT!

6 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jade Cleveland

"Because then there wouldn't be anyone to show the light to. Talk about boring."

KillrrNerd69 replied May 4, 2014 to Why dont we all move to the SAME city!

125 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Rus Talis

"That sounds impossibly hard. Unless you do it like this guy How To Do The Master Cle…"

KillrrNerd69 replied Apr 1, 2014 to Lemon Island

7 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by mat trindle

"I wouldn't change the level of your thyroid medication unless your TSH levels are ok…"

KillrrNerd69 replied Mar 24, 2014 to Losing Sleep

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by jim whit

"I want to fart like a trumpet!"

KillrrNerd69 replied Mar 24, 2014 to Is it ok to eat bananas anyways if theyre not fully ripe?

11 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Annelife

"+1"

KillrrNerd69 replied Mar 23, 2014 to Just bought coconut sugar and Maca to add to my smoothie, thoughts?

3 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by ednshell

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0dQx4SNSwE Some of this may help you."

KillrrNerd69 replied Mar 22, 2014 to WHO YAWNS ALOT?! DEHYDRATION? UNDERCARBED? WHAT IS IT?!

1 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by KillrrNerd69

"The David Wolfe part is just icing on the cake. (McDougall style cake of course)"

KillrrNerd69 replied Mar 22, 2014 to Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

344 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by David_the_Monkey

"If you want to try and make rice raw, just skip it and eat the fruit. If you want to…"

KillrrNerd69 replied Mar 19, 2014 to Raw black rice

4 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by mat trindle

"Stuff happens. Live and learn."

KillrrNerd69 replied Mar 15, 2014 to I just drank a beer with fish oil in it

7 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Linda Jaquie

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service