30 Bananas a Day!

Peter's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (413) Replies Latest Activity

"When you look on the package of most types of rice at the nutritional information yo…"

Peter replied Dec 6, 2016 to WTF is 1000cals worth of rice?

6 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Jacob Jones

"It depends what you mean by 'moderate'. For instance a number of dietary studies inc…"

Peter replied Dec 4, 2016 to Can I eat high carb and moderate fat at the same time?

5 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Jose Truzman

"Your friends were very thoughtless - I would mention that to them. I would have poli…"

Peter replied Nov 23, 2016 to Bacon in my food ;-O

6 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Paul Wieringa

"The following link may help you in your debates; http://www.theskepticsguide.org/res…"

Peter replied Aug 27, 2016 to Need help arguing for objective morals against subjective.

2 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by RawVeganGamer

"You are highly unlikely to change the mind of these people. They have invested so mu…"

Peter replied Aug 17, 2016 to Arguing with climate change deniers all day long.

13 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by RawVeganGamer

"Are you planning to grow semi-dwarf fruit trees? You would have to grow many - proba…"

Peter replied Aug 10, 2016 to CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER How many semi-dwarf fruit trees would feed me on a raw vegan diet every year

5 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Ariana Montemayor

"I particularly find the following quote galling; 'Regular moms like me, however, fee…"

Peter replied Jul 15, 2016 to What the opposition is saying. Costco cage-free eggs.

2 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Peter

"Not a either or question as far as I'm concerned. The greater the diversity of plant…"

Peter replied Jul 7, 2016 to Grains v.s. Bananas which should we grow?

3 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Peter

"I've never heard of this - it sounds like bunk. Foods that are high in cholesterol (…"

Peter replied May 8, 2016 to Cholesterol needed for vitamin D absorption?

12 May 19, 2016
Reply by Cassandra

"I'm not absolutely 100% sure about the answer to this question but if you use that s…"

Peter replied May 6, 2016 to Dried bananas - less fiber?

1 May 6, 2016
Reply by Peter

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service