30 Bananas a Day!

Alex 's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"hahaha good one windlord !! and i realize that but when i eat high fiber foods for e…"

Alex replied Dec 30, 2014 to pooping on an SAD

6 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Gousti Fruit

"ashlee thank you for all of your help!!! "

Alex replied Dec 11, 2014 to don't know what to do anymore; tired of weight gain

9 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Sarah Jane

"thank you alice for the lovely words!! (:"

Alex replied Dec 11, 2014 to don't know what to do anymore; tired of weight gain

9 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Sarah Jane

"they might become one of my staples because i really want to go fully raw and they a…"

Alex replied Dec 6, 2014 to everyones thoughts on raisins?

6 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by MistyRaw

"you're an inspiration ! "

Alex replied Nov 12, 2014 to Did my cronometer for the first time in a while... 10096 calories! Does anyone else eat that many?

30 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Trey K

"thank you windlord ! the habit forming was also something i was thinking about and d…"

Alex replied Nov 10, 2014 to "skinnyme teatox"

4 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Alex

"thanks for the reply and yeah just wanted opinions thanks! "

Alex replied Nov 10, 2014 to "skinnyme teatox"

4 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Alex

"i know i keep trying to tell myself that for motivation and reassurance that what I'…"

Alex replied Oct 30, 2014 to something I'm doing wrong?

6 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by johnson E

"most of my friends are like that too misty raw which is why I'm confused. I'm sure m…"

Alex replied Oct 30, 2014 to something I'm doing wrong?

6 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by johnson E

"thanks so much !"

Alex replied Oct 28, 2014 to losing water weight?

4 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Alex

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
1 hour ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
2 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Windlord's photo was featured
2 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service