30 Bananas a Day!

sascha dragaschnig's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"what a damn crappy webside :( speaking from selfexperience, tomatoes are very imflam…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Jun 28, 2013 to What? Bananas are moderately inflammatory while chili peppers and tomatoes are not?

7 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Dovima

"oh yes, such a fuking joke :( the sellers here buy it for 450 euros if i remember co…"

sascha dragaschnig replied May 12, 2013 to Are there any alternatives to the vita mix?

18 May 12, 2013
Reply by sascha dragaschnig

"i guess the vitamix is long gone, but i got some question on u, as i am considering…"

sascha dragaschnig replied May 12, 2013 to Are there any alternatives to the vita mix?

18 May 12, 2013

"i got some issue with deglet nours and it is almost certainly, that the reason is th…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Mar 30, 2013 to Deglet noor dates and sucrose

6 Mar 30, 2013

"sth. else u might find interesting about research regarding salt, is that wilhelm re…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Mar 29, 2013 to Sea Salt good? Table salt 30% glass/sand?

10 Mar 29, 2013

"as far as it feels to me i'm mostlikely transgender. male body, and so want a female…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Mar 24, 2013 to xenoestrogens turning men into women

20 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Craig Plunkett

"i am also thinking of geting some shoes for winter and for the sommer. i'm looking f…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Nov 1, 2012 to What is the best shoe to wear in Winter?

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Roar of Tiger

"very true and simple said :)"

sascha dragaschnig replied Jul 13, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

"viktoriya pls do yourself a big favor and hear what your body and spirit tells u. u…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Jul 12, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
3 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service