30 Bananas a Day!

sascha dragaschnig's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"what a damn crappy webside :( speaking from selfexperience, tomatoes are very imflam…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Jun 28, 2013 to What? Bananas are moderately inflammatory while chili peppers and tomatoes are not?

7 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Dovima

"oh yes, such a fuking joke :( the sellers here buy it for 450 euros if i remember co…"

sascha dragaschnig replied May 12, 2013 to Are there any alternatives to the vita mix?

18 May 12, 2013
Reply by sascha dragaschnig

"i guess the vitamix is long gone, but i got some question on u, as i am considering…"

sascha dragaschnig replied May 12, 2013 to Are there any alternatives to the vita mix?

18 May 12, 2013

"i got some issue with deglet nours and it is almost certainly, that the reason is th…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Mar 30, 2013 to Deglet noor dates and sucrose

6 Mar 30, 2013

"sth. else u might find interesting about research regarding salt, is that wilhelm re…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Mar 29, 2013 to Sea Salt good? Table salt 30% glass/sand?

10 Mar 29, 2013

"as far as it feels to me i'm mostlikely transgender. male body, and so want a female…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Mar 24, 2013 to xenoestrogens turning men into women

20 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Craig Plunkett

"i am also thinking of geting some shoes for winter and for the sommer. i'm looking f…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Nov 1, 2012 to What is the best shoe to wear in Winter?

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Roar of Tiger

"very true and simple said :)"

sascha dragaschnig replied Jul 13, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

"viktoriya pls do yourself a big favor and hear what your body and spirit tells u. u…"

sascha dragaschnig replied Jul 12, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service