30 Bananas a Day!

Bella V.'s Discussions (409)

Discussions Replied To (321) Replies Latest Activity

"You could always look at Dr. Joel Furhman's Diet - it's called Nutritarian based on…"

Bella V. replied Aug 13, 2015 to I'm terrified of remaining overweight eating all these calories!

6 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Windlord

"Stand and sit up straight!  Relax your shoulders.  Helps pull in the tummy without t…"

Bella V. replied Apr 10, 2015 to Do you hold your stomach in? All the time?

8 May 5, 2015
Reply by Paul Kreitz

"Sunlight and/or vitamin d will regulate your hormones - all of them!  There is no ne…"

Bella V. replied Apr 10, 2015 to Someone help! IMPORTANT! (Women will understand more)

22 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Heidelinde Holtzhausen

"Body Exercises: Squats, Lunges, Push-Ups, Twists at the Waist minimum 20 each (side)…"

Bella V. replied Apr 8, 2015 to exercises I can do at home?

14 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by PK

"Coffee, black and green teas are dehydrating.  If you increase your water intake, wh…"

Bella V. replied Mar 22, 2015 to Any tips on giving up coffee?

44 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Bella V.

"Try cutting down or even out all of your added sodium.  If you are eating a ton of r…"

Bella V. replied Nov 13, 2014 to I'm gaining weight :(

7 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Bella V.

"If you need to drop weight, cut out all salt and sodium intake except what occurs na…"

Bella V. replied Nov 6, 2014 to 6 Months and Still Gaining Weight- Losing Faith in This.

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Steven Christopher Bell

"Don't settle for someone that won't learn or already has the same views.  I am so gl…"

Bella V. replied Nov 5, 2014 to Boyfriend threatens to break up with me if i go vegan?

19 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Bella V.

"You may be like me and not need as much sodium.  If you are gaining weight with cook…"

Bella V. replied Nov 3, 2014 to Raw till noon? Cooked lunches?

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Bella V.

"I was eating cooked for lunch before there was RT4.  There is no indigestion from ea…"

Bella V. replied Nov 1, 2014 to Raw till noon? Cooked lunches?

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Bella V.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
13 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
20 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service