30 Bananas a Day!

elena's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"thank u for sharing ednshell. it is very reassuring and makes a lot of sense ."

elena replied Feb 14, 2012 to formation of gallstones in the gallbladder

18 May 28, 2013
Reply by rin

"do u know that alcohol made of bacterias poops and pees??? =D I am not joking. it is…"

elena replied Jan 13, 2012 to Alcohol and the social life ~ Do you Party?

60 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Windlord

"true! very thoughtful, Chris!"

elena replied Jan 7, 2012 to Viktoras Kulvinskas wife dies of cancer. Why?

25 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

"it comes several books with similar titles, so i cant be sure which one is right. I…"

elena replied Jan 6, 2012 to Viktoras Kulvinskas wife dies of cancer. Why?

25 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

"yes, he look so:("

elena replied Jan 5, 2012 to Viktoras Kulvinskas wife dies of cancer. Why?

25 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

"could u please say who are the authours?"

25 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

"that def makes sense. I didnt know about his/her diet. if they eat cacao or raw coff…"

25 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

"good info, Chris! thanks for the post! thanks God I've escaped from getting any flu…"

elena replied Jan 3, 2012 to No such thing as cold or flu? Come on.......for real?

43 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by MistyRaw

":) that's great! it is what I wish to get, for our Xmas here is in January!!!"

elena replied Dec 29, 2011 to Best Xmas Present EVER!

26 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Paulina

"wow!!! at least one person wrote about shaped eyebrows!! I am so happy about it as I…"

elena replied Dec 28, 2011 to Make up = fake up?

86 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Amy

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
10 hours ago
Rob is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Alex Sunbear's discussion Seeking some fruity friends in Brooklyn/Manhattan in the group NYC and vicinity
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Alex Sunbear's discussion Seeking some fruity friends in Brooklyn/Manhattan in the group NYC and vicinity
Saturday
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens joined TheBananaGirl's group
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State [videos] #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2Fz69R1"
Friday
"CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With ‘Reduction In Force’ Procedure http://bit.ly/2RSj0DH"
Friday
ednshell replied to Raw Mormon Mommy's discussion If YOU were diagnosed with CANCER..
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Courtney Beth replied to Raw Mormon Mommy's discussion If YOU were diagnosed with CANCER..
Tuesday
"What If This Puerto Rico Trip Is For "Tribunals" For 30 Democrats And 109 Lobbyists?! #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2suXgiY"
Tuesday
Courtney Beth replied to Roar of Tiger's discussion Can 811 rv diet heal cancer?
Tuesday
Courtney Beth replied to Dutchie's discussion Cancer on 811?
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Looking for housemate brazil
Jan 14
Profile IconBen and Shaunta Clint joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service