30 Bananas a Day!

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita)'s Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep. I'm awesome. I may not be the hottest girl around, but I FEEL like I am! "

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Oct 8, 2012 to At the risk of sounding incredibly narcissistic, does anyone else....

134 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Nancy Croswell

"I have the same problem. I'm just hoping it will go away after I'm more long-term st…"

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Aug 31, 2012 to agonizing backpain after eating fruit.... help!

42 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Sam Swinea

"I have a vegan acquaintance here in LA who recently released a new super-SUPERfood p…"

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Aug 23, 2012 to I just found this rediculous page and thought I'd share

9 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Apryl Electra (Rawmacita)

"As a chef, I have read the chemicals and waxes listed on the huge boxes of conventio…"

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Aug 17, 2012 to please give me your opinion on organic vs nonorganic?

16 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Lisa Dee

"I live in a neighborhood with a lot of older Asians. They're always out walking earl…"

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Aug 17, 2012 to Cooked food..

54 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by banana - boy 75% raw

"I get those from time to time. I think it's just a quirk!"

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Aug 15, 2012 to Pitless Medjool Dates?

1 Aug 15, 2012

"Lauren, what B12 supplement do you take? I've not had my levels tested and am always…"

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Jul 17, 2012 to Finally! an article on the health effects of eating a high fruit and veggie diet

13 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Star Khechara

"Thanks for your replies, everyone!!! "

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Jun 28, 2012 to Crippling post-fruit pain! Help!

12 Jun 28, 2012

"I have tried both, yes. Right now, my only solution is exercise. I guess that's not…"

Apryl Electra (Rawmacita) replied Jun 28, 2012 to Crippling post-fruit pain! Help!

12 Jun 28, 2012

"Yes, I used to drink quite a bit of wine as a vegan and high-gourmet raw vegan... I'…"

12 Jun 28, 2012

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
22 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service