30 Bananas a Day!

Tommy's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Plugging it into cronometer will give you a good idea. thats about 2k calories and y…"

Tommy replied Mar 5, 2016 to If you are eating just green lettuce and rice and orange juice to save money, what nutrients would you be missing?

1 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Tommy

"A while back I thought I had the same problem.  Turns out it was also bad posture.  …"

Tommy replied May 6, 2015 to My Bloating - Solved!

5 May 8, 2015
Reply by NikkyDice

"Pumpkin sounds good... Are you getting yours in a can or are you able to find it fre…"

Tommy replied May 5, 2015 to What are you eating for dinner?

8 May 10, 2015
Reply by Swon

"My current addiction is white rice with sweet potatoes mixed with corn, carrots, gre…"

Tommy replied May 5, 2015 to What are you eating for dinner?

8 May 10, 2015
Reply by Swon

"Was this at coachella by any chance????"

Tommy replied Apr 29, 2015 to Jackfruit TACOS!!!!!!!

5 May 3, 2015
Reply by Tanya

"One thing that helped me was to drink a good amount of water before meals.  Are you…"

Tommy replied Jun 20, 2014 to Eating question

16 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by PiriPiri

"The best thing to do if they don't want to listen is to give zero f*cks and continue…"

Tommy replied Jun 20, 2014 to Dealing with a typical meat eating family

11 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by victor amarelo

"I came from a carnivorous, calorie restricted diet.  Because of the calorie restrict…"

Tommy replied Jun 20, 2014 to Eating question

16 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by PiriPiri

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
4 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by