30 Bananas a Day!

Claudette's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Your welcome! I thought it was so well done that even the most die hard meat eater m…"

Claudette replied Oct 23, 2010 to What a Difference a day makes!

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"I have been juicing greens for a while now and I love it. I really don't like lettuc…"

Claudette replied Oct 3, 2010 to JUICING GREENS

29 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"Hi Sorry to hear you are not well. I have a friend who was told she had fibromyalgia…"

Claudette replied Sep 13, 2010 to Not able to walk

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"Wow, thanks Fred!!!!?????!!!!!! Thank You Jes Thats what I was thinking, but just n…"

Claudette replied Sep 2, 2010 to This may be a stupid question, but I need to know!

9 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"I use the pulp in the dog food I make for my dogs. It really helps to hold the poop…"

Claudette replied Sep 2, 2010 to This may be a stupid question, but I need to know!

9 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"I have the book and am following the diet, its been about 5-6 months know. I can't e…"

Claudette replied Aug 31, 2010 to This may be a stupid question, but I need to know!

9 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"Very funny story, thanks for the laugh! I totaly agree Jared. I take pee beaks all…"

Claudette replied Aug 29, 2010 to Restroom Chat (Probably too much info...)

9 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by wildundfrei

"i agree with Dezzi, you have to add about 2 cups of water then add the greens and bl…"

Claudette replied Aug 29, 2010 to Can't get a good Green Smoothie Concistency

6 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"Hi Heather this also happened to me! I thought it was just me. I also went back to e…"

Claudette replied Aug 29, 2010 to What is your biggest ongoing struggle with the raw diet?

121 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by passionateraw

"Good thread. I used to make sure I had a salad everyday and I always added fat to it…"

Claudette replied Aug 28, 2010 to Does getting heaps of minerals mean your teeth will be good?

28 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Fruit fly

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service