30 Bananas a Day!

BeachVegan's Discussions (526)

Discussions Replied To (433) Replies Latest Activity

"Homemade vegan brownies aren't expensive, most recipes the butter substitute is bean…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 25, 2015 to Friends who tempt you with non-vegan foods.

34 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Rock

"It's about $3.50 per kilo of non organic (fair trade) bananas, $2.50 at markets, and…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 25, 2015 to How much do you pay for bananas and where do you live?

121 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Tessa Blackiston

"Well you can compare sodas, I have sensitive teeth, sensitive to caffeine (which I'm…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 25, 2015 to Friends who tempt you with non-vegan foods.

34 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Rock

"Stop staring at internets and go to sleep"

BeachVegan replied Dec 25, 2015 to Advice for common cold and lots of gas

2 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by GardenGirl

"From what I have seen people with the least sense of self will be the most apathetic…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 24, 2015 to Denial and reflection about friends making little to no attempt to turn vegan after education.

8 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by BeachVegan

"Who could resist a free doughnut, cheeseburger, brownie, cookie, etc?  you should ch…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 23, 2015 to Friends who tempt you with non-vegan foods.

34 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Rock

"You associate doughnuts with pleasure and a lot of us here would associate doughnuts…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 23, 2015 to Friends who tempt you with non-vegan foods.

34 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Rock

"Oh Im just reading this part.  Yeah, you want to find a chiro that does scans and xr…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 23, 2015 to correcting a strength imbalance - no cardio???

10 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"You could see someone to have a look at how flat your feet are, there is a machine t…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 23, 2015 to correcting a strength imbalance - no cardio???

10 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Nope, that would burn, there isn't any actual indication my palms are reacting it is…"

BeachVegan replied Dec 19, 2015 to Dry hands recommendations?

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Cassy

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Windlord's 2 photos were featured
5 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
10 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
11 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service