30 Bananas a Day!

Luna's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

""Are you making banana bread?"  "

Luna replied May 8, 2015 to What are the most memorable comments cashiers have made about your large amount of fruit?

75 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

"You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work! You never know how many lives you wil…"

Luna replied May 1, 2015 to AHHH GUESS WHAT I DID!!?!?!?!?

12 May 2, 2015
Reply by RO Azzam

"You can add some coconut oil to give it a buttery sort of taste. I like to put some…"

Luna replied May 1, 2015 to What can I add to baked potatoes?

21 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Michael Glenning

"You are all so helpful and give such wonderful advice! I really don't feel so alone…"

Luna replied Mar 24, 2015 to I am in love with my new lifestyle but everyone else seems angry or so judgmental about it...

23 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Jen

"Some of my boyfriend's family are quite "redneck." I was born in the north where I s…"

Luna replied Mar 17, 2015 to I am in love with my new lifestyle but everyone else seems angry or so judgmental about it...

23 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Jen

"Wow.. Stories like that make my blood boil. Family members should want to be support…"

Luna replied Mar 17, 2015 to I am in love with my new lifestyle but everyone else seems angry or so judgmental about it...

23 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Jen

"Thank you! I always love getting book suggestions. I will add it to my book list! :) "

Luna replied Mar 16, 2015 to I am in love with my new lifestyle but everyone else seems angry or so judgmental about it...

23 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Jen

"Hey Mia! I come from a background of heavy drinking myself. It is very tricky at fir…"

Luna replied Mar 3, 2015 to Drinking alcohol!

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Luna

"I will definitely start doing the swish! Plus this should be a nice way to slow down…"

Luna replied Feb 20, 2015 to Wait.. My teacher said what (rant!)

14 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jen

"Thank you! I have been working on this degree for so long that I have just kind of g…"

Luna replied Feb 20, 2015 to Wait.. My teacher said what (rant!)

14 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jen

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service