30 Bananas a Day!

Tabassum's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I only caught about the last 1 min of her video b/c the rest of it wouldn't load on…"

Tabassum replied Dec 4, 2013 to Victoria Arnstein - Dan The Man Scandal is "No big deal"

77 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Sunshine

"Awesome advice Harley, thank you!"

Tabassum replied Dec 2, 2013 to Just did a raw food conference with people who think you can live off of the sun ?!

23 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Tabassum

":) Well said. I've been actually thinking about doing something on my own. Not to di…"

Tabassum replied Dec 2, 2013 to Just did a raw food conference with people who think you can live off of the sun ?!

23 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Tabassum

"LOL :)"

23 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Tabassum

"I feel that way a lot of times too. I get so frustrated that I don't even want to so…"

23 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Tabassum

"Thanks Winlord! I appreciate the morale boost.  I'm choosing to stick to my guns an…"

23 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Tabassum

"Hi Tola! I have no idea what is up with the site right now b/c this is the 3 rd tim…"

Tabassum replied Oct 18, 2013 to I can't even fit into my fat jeans now! What am I doing wrong?

23 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Tabassum

"Hi Honeybee! You just reminded me of something that I used to do-juice fasting and…"

Tabassum replied Oct 18, 2013 to I can't even fit into my fat jeans now! What am I doing wrong?

23 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Tabassum

"yep that's me! lol. My intense fear of spiders and other multi-legged bugs keeps me…"

Tabassum replied Oct 18, 2013 to What do vegans sleep on?

105 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by BeeBee

"that's a great tip. I think after I get my blood work done I'm going to see if I nee…"

23 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Tabassum

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Wednesday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by