30 Bananas a Day!

Adam's Discussions (1,729)

Discussions Replied To (1481) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Awesome pics, very inspiring. Take care Adam x"

Adam replied Aug 8, 2012 to Fake Food Body and Real Food Body... (before and 'after' PICS)

59 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"Hey Charlie Well, I don't know whether it will just go. Most senstivities tend to b…"

Adam replied Aug 7, 2012 to Raw Food and Acne - Timeline

16 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Harrison

"Hey Could be a sensitivity to bananas. If you are sensitive to tyramine, histamine…"

Adam replied Aug 6, 2012 to Raw Food and Acne - Timeline

16 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Harrison

"Hey Oliver Well, that is up to you. your levels are not dangerously low, so I would…"

Adam replied Aug 6, 2012 to Uric Acid

9 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Oliver

"Are you taking oral b12 capsules/tablets that you swallow, or sublingual ones that y…"

9 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Oliver

"Hey Are you eating plenty of fruits high in vitamin C? Not all fruits are that high…"

9 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Oliver

"Hey Jean-Francois Have you been tested for B12 deficiency? There is no point in tak…"

Adam replied Aug 4, 2012 to What's the best B12 injection manufacturers?

9 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Jean-François Noubel

"Hey Are you for real? Firstly, why are you wanting to go on a high fat high protein…"

Adam replied Aug 4, 2012 to What does meat have and not romaine?

7 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by PK

"Hey PK Grains are not the same as starches. I completely agree with your concerns a…"

Adam replied Aug 2, 2012 to Eating 5000 Calories burning 2500 calories? Don't Understand

31 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Delight

"Hey Pk Once again, I just don't think you have read my posts. My issue wasn't that…"

Adam replied Aug 1, 2012 to Eating 5000 Calories burning 2500 calories? Don't Understand

31 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Delight

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
Monday
Kelly's photo was featured
Monday
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
OrganicMark posted a status
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7
ednshell posted a video

MEASLES FOR DUMBIES

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ MEASLES FOR DUMBIES! THE HIGHWIRE BRINGS AN ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING, UNDERSTANDING, AND REFUTING ...
May 7
Stewart is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 7
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service