30 Bananas a Day!

Adam's Discussions (1,729)

Discussions Replied To (1481) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Morgan How do you know you have heavy metal toxicity? Have you done blood and u…"

Adam replied Jul 18, 2012 to Living only on Orange Juice? (yucky-detail warning)

29 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by The Raw Monkey

"Hey It isn't physically possible to get all of your calories from fruit. Aside from…"

Adam replied Jul 18, 2012 to Living only on Orange Juice? (yucky-detail warning)

29 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by The Raw Monkey

"Hey Peter The dopamine response to cooked potatoes in the absence of salt or other…"

Adam replied Jul 15, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

"Hey KGG, Well, trying to estimate calories accurately based on gender and vague inf…"

Adam replied Jul 13, 2012 to A synopsis of study about whether glycogen can be stored as fat

53 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey Well, it is possible that there were catabolic effects previously. People can a…"

Adam replied Jul 13, 2012 to A synopsis of study about whether glycogen can be stored as fat

53 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey Well, everything is an adaptive state - that is what evolution is; A series of…"

53 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey Sandro As Reed said, we store carbohydrates as glycogen (this is like our versi…"

53 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey Ana Well, the body cries out for more immediate food intake because the cells n…"

53 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey KGG Yes, the first two lines of your paragraph are correct. As for the second…"

Adam replied Jul 12, 2012 to A synopsis of study about whether glycogen can be stored as fat

53 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey KGG I guess it depends on what you mean by "this way of eating" and "best" and…"

Adam replied Jul 12, 2012 to A synopsis of study about whether glycogen can be stored as fat

53 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service