30 Bananas a Day!

Adam's Discussions (1,729)

Discussions Replied To (1481) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Pk The post was not personal. It was completely on point, as my posts are alway…"

Adam replied Aug 1, 2012 to Eating 5000 Calories burning 2500 calories? Don't Understand

31 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Delight

"Hey PK With all due respect, I would once again like to comment on your points that…"

Adam replied Jul 31, 2012 to Eating 5000 Calories burning 2500 calories? Don't Understand

31 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Delight

"Hey Just to reinforce a point that was made by rawbert earlier though, if you just…"

Adam replied Jul 29, 2012 to Raw Vegan Protein powder?

59 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Rawlicious Nurse

"Hey Jacob From a nutritional point of view, the total protein content of 30g scoop…"

Adam replied Jul 29, 2012 to Raw Vegan Protein powder?

59 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Rawlicious Nurse

"Golden Kiwi, blueberries, ataulfo mangoes, nam  dok mai mangoes, wild african mangoe…"

Adam replied Jul 28, 2012 to What do you think is the best fruit besides a banana

38 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"Awesome video Rob thanks for posting Take care Adam x"

Adam replied Jul 24, 2012 to The Latest Science of Nature Versus Nurture

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Paul Tarbath

"Awesome Rob, congratulations, that is really exciting. Look forward to hearing more.…"

Adam replied Jul 23, 2012 to I got my land in tropical Naples, south Florida!!!

22 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Rawbert

"Hey PK Well, I think that cancer is not in the same ball park as obesity and diabet…"

Adam replied Jul 21, 2012 to Are there any dietitians or nutritionists in our community? or medical doctors?

14 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey PK I am both a post-grad student and a qualified practitioner. I am doing an MS…"

Adam replied Jul 21, 2012 to Are there any dietitians or nutritionists in our community? or medical doctors?

14 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey Oops, sorry I was rushing when I typed this. The first line should read it isn'…"

Adam replied Jul 19, 2012 to Living only on Orange Juice? (yucky-detail warning)

29 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by The Raw Monkey

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service