30 Bananas a Day!

Adam's Discussions (1,729)

Discussions Replied To (1481) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Pk The post was not personal. It was completely on point, as my posts are alway…"

Adam replied Aug 1, 2012 to Eating 5000 Calories burning 2500 calories? Don't Understand

31 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Delight

"Hey PK With all due respect, I would once again like to comment on your points that…"

Adam replied Jul 31, 2012 to Eating 5000 Calories burning 2500 calories? Don't Understand

31 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Delight

"Hey Just to reinforce a point that was made by rawbert earlier though, if you just…"

Adam replied Jul 29, 2012 to Raw Vegan Protein powder?

59 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Rawlicious Nurse

"Hey Jacob From a nutritional point of view, the total protein content of 30g scoop…"

Adam replied Jul 29, 2012 to Raw Vegan Protein powder?

59 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Rawlicious Nurse

"Golden Kiwi, blueberries, ataulfo mangoes, nam  dok mai mangoes, wild african mangoe…"

Adam replied Jul 28, 2012 to What do you think is the best fruit besides a banana

38 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"Awesome video Rob thanks for posting Take care Adam x"

Adam replied Jul 24, 2012 to The Latest Science of Nature Versus Nurture

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Paul Tarbath

"Awesome Rob, congratulations, that is really exciting. Look forward to hearing more.…"

Adam replied Jul 23, 2012 to I got my land in tropical Naples, south Florida!!!

22 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Rawbert

"Hey PK Well, I think that cancer is not in the same ball park as obesity and diabet…"

Adam replied Jul 21, 2012 to Are there any dietitians or nutritionists in our community? or medical doctors?

14 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey PK I am both a post-grad student and a qualified practitioner. I am doing an MS…"

Adam replied Jul 21, 2012 to Are there any dietitians or nutritionists in our community? or medical doctors?

14 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Adam

"Hey Oops, sorry I was rushing when I typed this. The first line should read it isn'…"

Adam replied Jul 19, 2012 to Living only on Orange Juice? (yucky-detail warning)

29 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by The Raw Monkey

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
4 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service