30 Bananas a Day!

Marco Stott's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"yes sir !"

Marco Stott replied Jun 25, 2014 to Hello everyone! Anyone from Quebec or Ontario?

70 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jessica

"I do yeah...bananas and mangoes..sweet potatoes sometimes. It cost a little less sur…"

Marco Stott replied May 31, 2014 to Hello everyone! Anyone from Quebec or Ontario?

70 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jessica

"Dont know if the reply is for me ? lol ..yeah it is pretty cool people are into heal…"

Marco Stott replied May 31, 2014 to Hello everyone! Anyone from Quebec or Ontario?

70 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jessica

"Do you know if they are looking for staff??"

Marco Stott replied Feb 13, 2014 to Hello everyone! Anyone from Quebec or Ontario?

70 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jessica

"I'm down ! Are you from Quebec city ? "

Marco Stott replied Feb 1, 2014 to Hello everyone! Anyone from Quebec or Ontario?

70 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jessica

"Are you doing the half marathon this year..I might. Hi by the way haha...I need to b…"

Marco Stott replied Feb 1, 2014 to Hello everyone! Anyone from Quebec or Ontario?

70 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jessica

"Cool look at all them fruity people from Montreal ! Im from laval ! "

Marco Stott replied Jan 31, 2014 to Hello everyone! Anyone from Quebec or Ontario?

70 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jessica

"I eat moslty bananas and dates. I other fruits like grapes melon mango...not nearly…"

Marco Stott replied Sep 30, 2013 to Fruit leads to mouth problem

6 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Marco Stott

"The gum doesnt have aspartame. Yes I know fluoride is bad...I ditched my old toothpa…"

6 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Marco Stott

"Hey. Today I bought sugar free gum to help create saliva. I will use before I go to…"

6 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Marco Stott

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
4 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
5 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
5 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
6 hours ago
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
6 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
21 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
yesterday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service