30 Bananas a Day!

Tobias's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Can't wait!!! yay, flying to Spain in a week, see you all in 2 :D"

Tobias replied Aug 19, 2013 to Few days left - Raw Fruit Festival in Spain almost there!

13 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Stephane

"Good point, noticed that with both raisins n dates. Pretty much the things you need…"

Tobias replied Nov 15, 2012 to Raisin Recipes?

7 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Myra Mangolicious

"I would let the police asses the situation. The point is that guns make killing supe…"

Tobias replied Nov 15, 2012 to gun control discussion

283 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by pradtf

"My blood type is: human"

Tobias replied Nov 15, 2012 to Help me make a decision.... been off the wagon for a while

15 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Peter Csere

"Here, people simply don't have guns around apart from a mere 0.25% of our total popu…"

Tobias replied Nov 15, 2012 to gun control discussion

283 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by pradtf

"I've heard this numerous times before. I think you've got to take into account, cook…"

Tobias replied Nov 3, 2012 to Cooked food and bigger brains?

27 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Tobias

"I just became single, and I couldn't have felt more free :D Diet wasn't the #1 issue…"

Tobias replied Nov 3, 2012 to Who is single?

352 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Derek

"Throw all alcoholic drinks in your house out. Stash up on tasty dates and plenty of…"

Tobias replied Oct 26, 2012 to Help to stop wine!

7 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Freshtival

"Check this chart out, it's got the digestion times in there. Generally juicy fruit l…"

Tobias replied Oct 23, 2012 to Food combining help

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by mickster

"8 bananas and equal medjool dates. 10 to 15 minutes.20 if im like checking some emai…"

Tobias replied Oct 23, 2012 to How Long Does It Take You To Drink Your BIG Smoothies?!

66 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by mickster

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
1 hour ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
23 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service