30 Bananas a Day!

satsumama's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"i got some from him and was unhappy with them, he declined a return/refund.  too bad…"

satsumama replied Mar 31, 2011 to Don't buy Ceramic Knives from this Man - Bryan Au

82 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Go_Veggie

"yes. love the idea and loving oranges a lot for the past couple of weeks now. i am i…"

satsumama replied Oct 19, 2010 to Orange and Cucumber 10 Day Challenge! A dynamic Duo!

172 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"oops sorry this reply took so long. i use natural castille soap, like dr. bronners.…"

satsumama replied Jul 8, 2010 to Fruit Flies

22 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Ellen

"if you're not afraid of killing them, you can make a pretty great trap by using appl…"

satsumama replied Jun 13, 2010 to Fruit Flies

22 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Ellen

"i'm often found doing such acts! yum!"

satsumama replied May 20, 2010 to Do you guys lick your plate?

37 May 22, 2010
Reply by Erik

"people often say "i would be too scared to have my baby at home all alone". i felt a…"

satsumama replied May 17, 2010 to I am so sick of people testing me

139 May 27, 2011
Reply by Janne Schaffer

"yes my first and second were both unassisted. having husband/partner support is cruc…"

139 May 27, 2011
Reply by Janne Schaffer

"no videos, just awesome memories! i was only with my partner at birthtime"

139 May 27, 2011
Reply by Janne Schaffer

"i had two lovely babies unassisted and raw vegan. i got a lot of the same comments,…"

satsumama replied May 12, 2010 to I am so sick of people testing me

139 May 27, 2011
Reply by Janne Schaffer

"yes! i have two girls (3 and 6.5). i've fed them on breastmilk and fruits and veggie…"

satsumama replied Mar 13, 2010 to Is there a group for parents raising raw/vegan kids?

5 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Karmyn

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

allie posted a discussion
1 hour ago
allie posted a photo
2 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
18 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
19 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service