30 Bananas a Day!

Fergus Girty's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"You need to read "Left in the Dark" by Tony Wright. It's about how a fruit based die…"

Fergus Girty replied Jun 19, 2013 to What did we eat in the wild when there was no fruit?

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Danny

"Step 1: buy lots of bananas, organic and from market or local fruit shop if possible…"

Fergus Girty replied Jun 4, 2013 to How to start...

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Ramona Mi

"I'm pretty sure the definition only refers to the essential amino acids, but you are…"

Fergus Girty replied May 30, 2013 to Can someone explain how plants contain complete proteins?

19 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Kimberry

"Just remember that these RDAs are bumped way up to allow for safety margins... our a…"

Fergus Girty replied May 29, 2013 to Calcium and Methionine Sources

21 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by datetarian

"All plant sources are "complete" proteins. Bananas have all the essential amino acid…"

Fergus Girty replied May 29, 2013 to Can someone explain how plants contain complete proteins?

19 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Kimberry

"Bhutan also has one of the highest percentages of protected land areas, if not the h…"

Fergus Girty replied May 22, 2013 to Countries that aren't so hasty and truly value help, honesty and such qualities?

8 May 25, 2013
Reply by steffi

"I'm running in Kinvara 2's at the minute and they tend to give me blisters on my lef…"

Fergus Girty replied May 22, 2013 to Blisters From Running

20 May 23, 2013
Reply by BeachVegan

"Thanks for the support guys, really appreciate it!  Tough run but got home in 4 hrs…"

Fergus Girty replied May 7, 2013 to Representing vegans @ Belfast marathon, please vote for me!! :)

3 May 7, 2013
Reply by Fergus Girty

"Could you give us an example of what you generally eat and drink each day? hours of…"

Fergus Girty replied May 2, 2013 to Well I Give up

65 May 7, 2013
Reply by Herro World

"I used to have a chronic shoulder pain that flared up after about 6 miles of running…"

Fergus Girty replied Apr 13, 2013 to Improvement since you live vegan

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Becker

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
21 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
yesterday
Rock posted a discussion
yesterday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service