30 Bananas a Day!

MADO's Discussions (2,542)

Discussions Replied To (2298) Replies Latest Activity

"The virgin diet sounds like no sex. what is it? In your own words. I know I can goog…"

MADO replied Dec 9, 2013 to Virgin Diet?

10 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by berny7

"oh for sure, and with that comes hiring people teams, in India who give you comments…"

MADO replied Dec 4, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

183 May 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Sutton

"You think he is a top seller, seller of the month> What does that mean, he acts l…"

MADO replied Dec 4, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

183 May 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Sutton

"I remember her being very meek and submissive and living with a man wild in the wood…"

MADO replied Dec 4, 2013 to Author of "I Live on Fruit," Essie Honiball dies at age 89

25 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by carine martine

"What other foods did she eat? I read it I do not remember, must have overlooked. I k…"

MADO replied Dec 4, 2013 to Author of "I Live on Fruit," Essie Honiball dies at age 89

25 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by carine martine

"HI WInlord. I did I had two. OMG how time flies.  I am back for sure."

25 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by carine martine

"Thanks Gianni"

MADO replied Dec 4, 2013 to Victoria Arnstein - Dan The Man Scandal is "No big deal"

77 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Sunshine

"Oh I am...we really have nothing in common."

MADO replied Dec 3, 2013 to WOULD YOU GO IN A REALTIONSHIP WITH A MEAT EATER?

103 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Tobi

"I like Dostoevsky too. Did Cormac write the Road? I read that too. I read Lolita. I…"

MADO replied Dec 3, 2013 to Right off topic but favourite books?

26 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Lauren

"Isnt that like multi level marketing that Dan is doing, that means, he is at the top…"

MADO replied Dec 3, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

183 May 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Sutton

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
14 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
18 hours ago
allie posted a photo
18 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service