30 Bananas a Day!

fruitbatanne's Discussions (918)

Discussions Replied To (793) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Perry, I have been on a raw fruit diet for 20 years, 11 of those living in the…"

fruitbatanne replied Feb 10, 2012 to a macrobiotic person told me ... FRUIT IS BAD, feedback please !!!!

22 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

"Dear Ashley ♥ In Australia, some people use snake poo to deter mice and rats. People…"

fruitbatanne replied Jan 24, 2012 to Vegan Dilemma: rats/mice in da house

18 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Dear Stephane, The alfalfa is in little pellets. My cats are on a BARF diet, plus ex…"

fruitbatanne replied Jan 6, 2012 to Beware, cat litter can kill you, nasty stuff!!! Who uses alternatives? What do you recommend?

38 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Xenia

"Dear Stephane, Thank you for the information on composting ♥ I put the used litter o…"

fruitbatanne replied Jan 6, 2012 to Beware, cat litter can kill you, nasty stuff!!! Who uses alternatives? What do you recommend?

38 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Xenia

"Dear Ednshell ♥ Thank you for sharing that information ♥ I use 'Natty Cat' cat litte…"

38 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Xenia

"Oh Bless her ♥ It was good your friends found her and she is being looked after and…"

fruitbatanne replied Dec 7, 2011 to Please Help Skip the Cat Get Well Again!

10 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by AnarchoFembot

"Dear Harley, I would like to respond to your comment: "Adam, you look and perform li…"

fruitbatanne replied Nov 12, 2011 to If you want to build muscle like a pro bodybuilder, how many cals a day do they eat? Should I eat the same amount of cals?

78 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Adam

"Dear Jasmine, You can get access to the Brisbane Produce Markets on Thursday and Fri…"

fruitbatanne replied Oct 1, 2011 to Wholesale Direct to Public in Brisbane or Qld ANYWHERE??

5 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by SarahMae

"Cappi is on a raw vegan diet (since his beginning)  and seems very happy and healthy…"

fruitbatanne replied Sep 27, 2011 to 'Why I Wouldn’t Feed a Pure Raw Vegan Diet To My Children' by Frederic Patenaude

8 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Derek

"Yes,  but you may need to put 011 before the 618. Love and Peaches XX♥"

fruitbatanne replied Sep 19, 2011 to Fresh Bahri Dates

46 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Ashley Hamilton

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
16 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
17 hours ago
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service