30 Bananas a Day!

Morgan's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"These vids were helpful to me on the topic..  They focus on greens..  Veggies and gr…"

Morgan replied Jul 10, 2014 to Do salty/savory cravings eventually go away?

10 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"And Brad Ramsey, don't open up an obvious hot topic/ controversial discussion just s…"

Morgan replied Sep 16, 2013 to Gun

88 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Rawbert

"'Hilarious war on drugs'? Wow, there's no delusion in this statement at all. Oh, and…"

88 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Rawbert

"Good luck convincing these evil people that 'fruit' is their answer for happiness. I…"

88 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Rawbert

"Do you happen to have any dental metal? This greatly lends itself to food addiction,…"

Morgan replied Sep 14, 2013 to Addiction: I need help.

39 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Windlord

"Umm .. I don't necessarily know where to begin w/ this thread other than to say I kn…"

Morgan replied Sep 14, 2013 to Gun

88 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Rawbert

"Do you happen to have any dental metal?"

Morgan replied Jul 18, 2013 to Alveolysis - what i got to do?!

24 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by mike kim

"Enjoyed reading/ watching this. Thank you for giving our bullshitometers a tune-up!…"

Morgan replied Apr 25, 2013 to David Wolfe uses Federal US courts to try and shut down Durianrider! Share the word!

208 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Here's an interesting article about 18 gross ingredients in food: (including castore…"

Morgan replied Apr 7, 2013 to Naked Juice?

33 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"I know - for some reason I read it is used ... get this.. as a flavor enhancer.... S…"

Morgan replied Apr 7, 2013 to Naked Juice?

33 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by ednshell

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
17 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by