30 Bananas a Day!

John Marsh's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Bananas are among those fruits that get thrown away the most :-) I do dumpster divin…"

John Marsh replied May 31, 2013 to How do you get/afford your yummies?

14 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Peter

"Great that you also posted your blood results! I like to see people other than DR d…"

John Marsh replied May 25, 2013 to Blood results in after 3 months on this diet

11 May 25, 2013
Reply by Cassandra Winona

"Was hältst du von Mangoldblättern? "

John Marsh replied May 24, 2013 to HCRV "Sushi"?

30 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Kevin George

"Well, the Reboot and 30bad are 2 completely different things. The Reboot is a juice…"

John Marsh replied May 20, 2013 to Why has my weight loss slowed down? And what can I do to speed up the process?Is this normal?

27 May 26, 2013
Reply by Wanda

"+1"

John Marsh replied May 13, 2013 to I'm about to eat cooked food again, someone PLEASE STOP ME.

23 May 21, 2013
Reply by Strawberry Jamie

"If you don´t insist on "buying" your food, you might like to look into dumpster divi…"

John Marsh replied May 12, 2013 to Any advise on fruits and veggies to get if you dont have much to spend?

13 May 12, 2013
Reply by Lis Angel

"Consider to cut out the smoothes for a while. Digestion starts in the mouth where sa…"

John Marsh replied May 12, 2013 to finally the BLOAT is gone!! thank u Harley and Ednshell!! (i wrote update below my original post)

49 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Espirito

"Also,.... you don´t get iron deficient in the course of just two weeks. That takes w…"

John Marsh replied May 11, 2013 to Went raw vegan for 2 weeks, ended up in hospital

34 May 17, 2013
Reply by banana - boy 75% raw

"Seconding what was said previously. Also, how about gaining weight from water and th…"

John Marsh replied May 8, 2013 to 6 days high fruit...NO weight loss...Advice?

24 May 16, 2013
Reply by jocey :)

"Bioqualität wird in Deutschland mehr und mehr main stream. Du kannst bei Drogeriemär…"

John Marsh replied May 8, 2013 to Who lives in Germany? Could use the support!

11 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Nastja Pungračič

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
21 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service