30 Bananas a Day!

Rufassa's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"What if the sheep was treated just as good as your family pets?"

Rufassa replied Feb 22, 2012 to Should Ethical Vegans own pets?

147 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

"I started this post a while ago in response to a comment that was made about a guy b…"

Rufassa replied Feb 22, 2012 to Should Ethical Vegans own pets?

147 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

"For real? Its that easy, huh? Just walking through the store looking at some fruit a…"

Rufassa replied Oct 5, 2011 to No orgasms for a MONTH challenge! who's ready? MOVING THIS THREAD OVER TO Tomboy & Dizzy's Sexuality & Sexual Health for Rawfoodies!

317 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by melissa jackson

"Ain't nobody cutting me less we fighting. I got three words for you "Natural Family…"

Rufassa replied Oct 5, 2011 to No orgasms for a MONTH challenge! who's ready? MOVING THIS THREAD OVER TO Tomboy & Dizzy's Sexuality & Sexual Health for Rawfoodies!

317 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by melissa jackson

"OK, I'm ignorant to what "V" is.   And it is a horrible form of birth control at fir…"

317 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by melissa jackson

"Barhi"

Rufassa replied Oct 2, 2011 to Favorite dates!??

12 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Tasha Lee (.org)

"I think I may have a slight advantage here, at least for a few days anyways, in that…"

Rufassa replied Oct 2, 2011 to No orgasms for a MONTH challenge! who's ready? MOVING THIS THREAD OVER TO Tomboy & Dizzy's Sexuality & Sexual Health for Rawfoodies!

317 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by melissa jackson

"Oh, I guess I wasn't clear that I get all of my fruit farm direct from late spring t…"

Rufassa replied Oct 2, 2011 to How are you preparing for Winter?

100 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by MamaRawYogini

"I'm crying over here. Grapes end in the next couple of weeks which means I have to r…"

Rufassa replied Oct 1, 2011 to How are you preparing for Winter?

100 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by MamaRawYogini

"Well the transfer is not automatic. You have to learn to channel it"

Rufassa replied Oct 1, 2011 to No orgasms for a MONTH challenge! who's ready? MOVING THIS THREAD OVER TO Tomboy & Dizzy's Sexuality & Sexual Health for Rawfoodies!

317 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by melissa jackson

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
yesterday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service