30 Bananas a Day!

Rock's Discussions (644)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an example of an ETHICAL opinion on a very controversial subject. Fluoride i…"

Rock replied Nov 16 to Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.

4 Nov 16
Reply by Rock

"If you are asking about my post, fair question. NEITHER...though I am greatly distu…"

Rock replied Nov 16 to Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?

50 Nov 16
Reply by Rock

"Under-eating is a form of “starvation diet”, can kill you in 14-16 days easily.  Wat…"

Rock replied Nov 15 to Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?

50 Nov 16
Reply by Rock

"In my younger years, I did a dozen or so water only fasts of about 22 days, and from…"

Rock replied Nov 15 to Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?

50 Nov 16
Reply by Rock

"Yes, depending on how bad what you gave up was for you... For instance, (not applic…"

Rock replied Apr 21 to Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad

2 Apr 21
Reply by Rock

"The Vegan movement is languishing because of Americans and their opinion that defini…"

Rock replied Apr 21 to The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.

2 Apr 21
Reply by Rock

"Not the “brightest bulb”, obviously has strong opinion and does not know enough on e…"

Rock replied Apr 21 to Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.

1 Apr 21
Reply by Rock

"Ozonator. Ozone neutralizes the gasses that ripen fruit.  Also kills mold on store…"

Rock replied Apr 21 to What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?

16 Apr 21
Reply by Rock

"Maybe THAT is a blatant overstatement, calorie restriction is shown to enhance stem…"

Rock replied Jan 7 to How is this site doing?

3 Jan 15
Reply by Windlord

"My life changed when I recieved the measels vaccine at age 4 in 1957, I remember “wh…"

Rock replied Dec 23, 2018 to Vaccines = Never safe. Never will be.

13 Jan 2
Reply by Paul Wieringa

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service