30 Bananas a Day!

Banana Xandra's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Just stumbled on this post... I've been having escalating fatigue for the past two y…"

Banana Xandra replied Jul 19, 2013 to Chronic Fatigue anybody healed it?

27 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Ashley DeHeer

"this is reminding me of the parasite post a few days ago... just check it out and w…"

Banana Xandra replied May 12, 2013 to finally the BLOAT is gone!! thank u Harley and Ednshell!! (i wrote update below my original post)

49 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Espirito

"yessssssss"

Banana Xandra replied May 11, 2013 to I need to see a doctor because of the way I am eating

25 May 11, 2013
Reply by mickster

"Thanks for posting all this info!"

Banana Xandra replied May 10, 2013 to Great news! I got my PERIOD! :) For Women with PCOS and Hormonal Issues - My Tips to Regulate Yourself and Your Life

13 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Maria Kouassi

"i had a co-worker who was downing 2 gallons a day to up his weight class... I told h…"

Banana Xandra replied Mar 10, 2013 to Raw Milk Fast

31 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Michaela

"Well maybe your in-law will see your great health as snot is just ooooozzing out of…"

Banana Xandra replied Mar 10, 2013 to Raw Milk Fast

31 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Michaela

"I got so much judgement about my bananas from people in Maine... I still have friend…"

Banana Xandra replied Feb 5, 2013 to The flaws of straightedge locavorism vs veganism?

18 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Mary

""like" @ Nathan's reply"

Banana Xandra replied Jan 13, 2013 to everyone tells me my boyfriend is a loser?

35 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by michael

"holy schizandra berry!  so they recycle cellophane/clingwrap were you live? i mean i…"

Banana Xandra replied Jan 12, 2013 to All Of The Trash I Threw Away In 2012

58 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by John Bayley

"loser isn't too bad... but it does depend on what they define as a loser I define a…"

Banana Xandra replied Jan 12, 2013 to everyone tells me my boyfriend is a loser?

35 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by michael

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
6 hours ago
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
16 hours ago
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
17 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
18 hours ago
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Oct 20

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service