30 Bananas a Day!

Daniel's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been doing extensive research on this, as I also have plans to teach English ab…"

Daniel replied Aug 30, 2012 to Desperate to move to Thailand.Do I really need a degree?

20 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Georgina TheFruitMeister

"If you live in America, then yes, it is legal as you are just exercising your First…"

Daniel replied Jul 14, 2012 to Handing Out Flyers At McD's?

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Jade

"You left out the rest of that quote, which says her goal someday is breatharianism.…"

Daniel replied Apr 30, 2012 to real life barbie doll

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by fruitsandnumbers

"Glad you posted this Harley. I was on board with Mike on the pustache video until he…"

Daniel replied Apr 11, 2012 to Mike Adams aka the 'Health Ranger'. Does he have a clue?

3 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"We had a great thread on this several months back. Check it out. http://www.30banana…"

Daniel replied Mar 31, 2012 to Suggested documentaries??

22 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Esra

"Thank you for the excellent idea! I just posted an ad on craigslist. Hopefully I get…"

Daniel replied Mar 2, 2012 to Have you ever put an add in the paper to find cheap, unwanted fruit?

11 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by dangermouse

"My favorite is Yakitate Japan, which is about bread making competitions. It's so ove…"

Daniel replied Nov 29, 2011 to For You Raw Anime Fans!

26 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Ayllx Kalen

"I can vouch for this method working very well. We put a little banana in the cup ins…"

Daniel replied Nov 18, 2011 to BANANAS!!!!!!!

11 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Delia Mercier

"Dr. Doug and DR say that 10 times/day (clear urine) is normal. Anything beyond 12 ti…"

Daniel replied Nov 14, 2011 to Can someone tell; Is urinating every hour a lot?

5 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Toni Fonoti

"First option: Food stamps. Second option: Forage if you have a bike. Third option: S…"

Daniel replied Nov 14, 2011 to What do you do when you're out of fruit and you've got no money?

84 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Rachel Fleming

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Wednesday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by