30 Bananas a Day!

Tyson K's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to Miami 18-23 this month, any good Farmers Markets walkable from South Be…"

Tyson K replied Sep 9, 2013 to What do you guys do for fun

23 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by hip~twirler

"Well I am just responding to this thread in the moment.   I'm not actually pinning m…"

Tyson K replied Sep 9, 2013 to Single and ok with it?

63 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Kelsey

"I don't know if your post makes me sad or reinforces that love in a relationship sen…"

Tyson K replied Sep 8, 2013 to Single and ok with it?

63 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Kelsey

"I'm single and ok but I'm probably just lying to myself. If even for a second you ca…"

Tyson K replied Sep 8, 2013 to Single and ok with it?

63 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Kelsey

"I have learned in push ups and yoga hand pressure not to push through the pads of th…"

Tyson K replied Sep 4, 2013 to Ok, what am I doing wrong...

12 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by cody snakemon

"Yes potatoes and rice are cheap, I was thinking more full on HCRV.  I agree also tha…"

Tyson K replied Jul 5, 2013 to undercarbed people

16 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by banana - boy 75% raw

"You have to go to bed sooner, our bodies want to wake up with the sun."

Tyson K replied Jul 5, 2013 to How to Sleep Enough

17 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Mark

"This lifestyle is just too much of a change for most people to handle, it makes sens…"

Tyson K replied Jul 5, 2013 to undercarbed people

16 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by banana - boy 75% raw

"I bought a huge cutting board and put it over my oven.  I've also seen custom wood c…"

Tyson K replied Jul 5, 2013 to Why NOT to store your fruit on your stove/oven

11 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Chris P.

"at least it spreads the positive vibe of raw eating, people buy tons of water anyway…"

Tyson K replied Jun 15, 2013 to Kristina Rawfully Organic Co-op sells RAW water!

22 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
18 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Tuesday
allie posted a photo
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service