30 Bananas a Day!

SunWorshipper (SW)'s Discussions (418)

Discussions Replied To (387) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't be gettin' no root canal, if I was you! Listen to what the good doctor ha…"

SunWorshipper (SW) replied Sep 22, 2014 to Root Canal? or... ??? Please, help.

13 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by solarliving

"Iodine is the most misunderstood nutrient on the planet!  You really need more than…"

SunWorshipper (SW) replied Sep 22, 2014 to Iodine Supplements?

105 May 19, 2017
Reply by Rock

"yeah, bisphenol A - you´ll want to avoid that....leave the cans at the store, where…"

SunWorshipper (SW) replied Jan 9, 2012 to chemical in canned foods?

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Cantaloup Vampire

"I would listen to whatever Dr. Brownstein and Abraham ( the leading researchers in t…"

SunWorshipper (SW) replied Jul 29, 2011 to Iodine Supplements?

105 May 19, 2017
Reply by Rock

"When you are short of iodine (to me, shorthand for lugols) you can expect serious pr…"

SunWorshipper (SW) replied Jul 25, 2011 to Iodine Supplements?

105 May 19, 2017
Reply by Rock

"Here's more information that no one else volunteered - the diseases an uninformed ph…"

105 May 19, 2017
Reply by Rock

"Rock contradicts my statement without supplying supporting evidence.   Anyway, read…"

105 May 19, 2017
Reply by Rock

"The spring water sounds clean. The reason for extra supplementation of iodine is to…"

105 May 19, 2017
Reply by Rock

"You likely experienced headaches because seaweed has iodine in it which will displac…"

SunWorshipper (SW) replied Jul 25, 2011 to Can seaweed cause headaches?

19 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by ednshell

"Hi Shell, yes it's a good company in that you will receive what you order from them.…"

SunWorshipper (SW) replied Jul 13, 2011 to Iodine??

31 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by ednshell

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
9 minutes ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
1 hour ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Windlord's photo was featured
1 hour ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
22 hours ago
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
23 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
23 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
23 hours ago
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
23 hours ago
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service