30 Bananas a Day!

lauren nicole daisy's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks guys, all of your replies were helpful :-). I haven't eaten vegan candies, Po…"

lauren nicole daisy replied Jan 26, 2015 to do you... canned pumpkin, lollipops, popsicles, jolly ranchers...?

9 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by BananaBum21

"absolutely ^_^ "

lauren nicole daisy replied Nov 10, 2014 to I've held on to this email long enough.

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Caveivore

"hopefully i'll be helpful: three sides to Every argument: yours' theirs' and the ri…"

lauren nicole daisy replied Nov 10, 2014 to I've held on to this email long enough.

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Caveivore

"absolutely. if i were in Kristina's shoes, i may do the Exact Same thing she did. or…"

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Caveivore

"i'm grateful you shared this. No Matter What, we should be in this Together, to help…"

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Caveivore

"these aren't 'bad', just expected: "the diet seems too expensive. all i can afford…"

lauren nicole daisy replied Nov 10, 2014 to Worst Questions At Thanksgiving Dinner & Best Answers

105 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by AutumnAir

"they are sweet like dates ^_^ even sweet when less soft. but for me the softer the b…"

lauren nicole daisy replied Nov 10, 2014 to Persimons??

17 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Get Raw Vegan

"I too gained weight (maybe 15-25 pounds) during the first three months of going from…"

lauren nicole daisy replied Oct 14, 2014 to Why am I so fat?

12 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Janice Morris

"when i ran cross country me (and another team member named lauren too :-) would pee…"

lauren nicole daisy replied Sep 26, 2014 to What about wee wees and poo poo's? Dont you feel guilty for having to go 'again'?

77 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Colette Suzume

"when i had a 15 pound box, it took me 5 days ^_^ i felt even more toned after that w…"

lauren nicole daisy replied Sep 26, 2014 to How Long Does an 11 pound box of dates last you?

11 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by jim whit

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
yesterday
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 21
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service