30 Bananas a Day!

GuavaGirl's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"We don't have Free Will but we do have Free Won't. "Motor activity in the brain pr…"

GuavaGirl replied Oct 17, 2011 to What is your position on 'free will'?...I mean if you think it exists how would you explain it?

73 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Stephen

"Thanks for your replies everyone! I just talked to my sister, she's going to email t…"

GuavaGirl replied Oct 5, 2011 to School won't let my niece use the bathroom!

16 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jordon Lank

"True. My work is going to hook me up a really nice mat. The same kind they have in t…"

GuavaGirl replied Sep 20, 2011 to LOVING my new stand/sit workstation!!

12 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Roar of Tiger

"Actually no... it just seemed like such a great idea that I just went for it!  "

GuavaGirl replied Sep 20, 2011 to LOVING my new stand/sit workstation!!

12 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Roar of Tiger

"Oh wow this interesting, thanks!"

GuavaGirl replied Sep 19, 2011 to Bugs and worms in fruit

15 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by PK

"Hehaa, good point! Although, it's not that I'm afraid of them, quite the contrary. I…"

GuavaGirl replied Sep 18, 2011 to Bugs and worms in fruit

15 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by PK

"Wow Moiraine, that's quite a situation you're in. I just read your other post. You s…"

GuavaGirl replied Sep 18, 2011 to Bugs and worms in fruit

15 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by PK

"Attentional training, meditation. Learning how to not hide from emotions.   peace,  …"

GuavaGirl replied Sep 17, 2011 to What one thing helped you to succeed on 80-10-10?

69 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by RawBenny

"This is good knowledge for everyone. I love that neuroscience is becoming more acces…"

GuavaGirl replied Sep 12, 2011 to Are You Good or Evil?

16 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Jack

"I'm trying my hardest to move there too. Not that hard maybe, but expensive... yes.…"

GuavaGirl replied Sep 6, 2011 to How are you preparing for Winter?

100 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by MamaRawYogini

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Wednesday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by