30 Bananas a Day!

Kristi McKee's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I get pains and sick when i eat dates. maybe its a date thing. When the fruit is TOO…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 28, 2012 to Crippling post-fruit pain! Help!

12 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Apryl Electra (Rawmacita)

"Honestly, when you go on this diet, suddenly every joe schmoe is a nutritionist or h…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 28, 2012 to MY DAD THINKS I'LL DIE FROM EATING RAW FRUITS AND VEGETABLES LOL

47 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Glow

"I hit this wall before. 5-10 times that i tried. I had tried fruitarian OVER AND OVE…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 24, 2012 to Help! I've relapsed!!

17 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by SeeJaneEat

"From what i am seeing, you are WAY WAY WAY under eating. Looking good on the whole "…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 21, 2012 to My first week - feedback, please :)

25 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Chris P.

"Honestly, i think that if you can eat mostly raw and some steamed, cooked veggies he…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 20, 2012 to STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY STEAMED GREEN AND STARCHY VEGGIES ARE NOT IDEAL??

31 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Guilford Hunter Lester

"Its not that they are not GOOD for you, they are still beneficial in ways. they are…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 19, 2012 to STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY STEAMED GREEN AND STARCHY VEGGIES ARE NOT IDEAL??

31 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Guilford Hunter Lester

"17 Bananas, about 24 oz of OJ, and about 4 cups of Rasp, Blue and Blackberries blend…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 13, 2012 to What are you eating today?!

91 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Gaia Vegan

"Hey! i have been doing this for about 1 month tomorrow. And have been doing very wel…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 10, 2012 to Trying to be LFRV but keep craving salty crunchy things!

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by steffi

"AGREED! i am in this dilemma all the time! right now i am stuck with about 10 bunche…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 5, 2012 to The only thing that sucks about this lifestyle ..

13 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Kimberry

"Thought i should leave another comment on this for anyone wondering, i cut the dates…"

Kristi McKee replied Jun 3, 2012 to 2 weeks LFRV, dates make me hurt...

11 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service