30 Bananas a Day!

dirtgirl's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"When you ask your kid what makes you healthy? Fruits and vegetables! What makes you…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 17, 2014 to You know you're (811) raw when...

660 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Banana Lilly

"Hey if they can't find it it's free right. LOL ... I said that to a manager as a jok…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 17, 2014 to You know you're (811) raw when...

660 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Banana Lilly

"Most rices are not very nutrient dense, but it's a more calorie laden carb. There ar…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 9, 2014 to Is White and Brown rice ok on this diet?

23 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Martin Wright

"I would think this would be individual to the person and what their thoughts on seve…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 9, 2014 to Is White and Brown rice ok on this diet?

23 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Martin Wright

"Oh my you definitely needed the water content then. What a joyful way to keep hydrat…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 7, 2014 to Anyone else get excited to see watermelons back?

26 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by dirtgirl

"The best time price and taste( maybe because there is enough quantity to pick a good…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 7, 2014 to Anyone else get excited to see watermelons back?

26 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by dirtgirl

"He he they would probably ask where the party is... I would be like in my belly ...…"

26 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by dirtgirl

"I went to my local fruit market and asked for a 40lb of Costa Rican bananas, because…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 6, 2014 to People laughing at me for buying so many bananas!

21 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Allaina Bradshaw

"Now that would have been priceless..  Did you come back with,"yup going to zombie pr…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 6, 2014 to People laughing at me for buying so many bananas!

21 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Allaina Bradshaw

"Blended is yummy as well. My favorite is just to cut it in half and eat from the nat…"

dirtgirl replied Apr 6, 2014 to Anyone else get excited to see watermelons back?

26 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by dirtgirl

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
10 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
10 hours ago
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service